Local Pregnant Lady Dies from H1N1

How horrible. This flu is sooo nasty. I cant stand sending my kids to school...or going shopping...or anything else that brings me around people. I would rather stay here with my chickens and family...safe at home.

Quote:
Given the state of the world today......you just never know....
hide.gif

This strain of flu IS particularly nasty. I've known quite a few people that have had it - working in a University/hospital setting is high risk. Hospitals are where all the sick people are.
hu.gif

Everyone I know who has had it has said that this flu is the worse one they've had. Luckily, all are healthy to begin with but still......they were all very ill.

I suppose everyone just needs to be sensible and take the usual precautions. We have a policy at work in place that you must stay home if you develop flu-like symptoms. Hiding until the Spring thaw is another method but for me it wouldn't be practical
idunno.gif
I'm just taking it seriously without going off the deep end, ya know?

duc.gif
gov't conspiracy....please. They have far worse to unleash if they wanted to. Besides, after their evil Y2K threat failed they've decided to let the terrorists have a go at it.

Maybe our doctors are idiots up here ? Two weeks ago my step daughter called me to take her into the doctor ( don't ask....her mom does not take care of her . ) I took her in , they asked the symptoms , she had to put a mask on . After 2 hours they came up that it was the H1N1 virus . I took her home , gave her niacin , vitamin C , and a womens multi-vitamin everyday for 5 days . Was she sick ....yes ....fever of 103 for 2 days....did she get over it....yes . I did not get it , I took the same pills . I think the whole thing is hyped up beyond belief . It's the flu , just a different version of it . The doctor let me know that just by the questions I had . Keep giving the vitamins a food you and your kids need , and you'll be one up on it .

Back
Top Bottom