Locating BOSS that won't break the bank

From TSC here..Last time we got a 40lb bag it was around $12. Going there today to pick up pine bedding so I'll take a look if I don't get sidetracked by chicks.

AC

Quote:
I haven't gotten any from TSC for a long time, but all my local feed store sells is 50 pound bags.

Katy, I agree with you as well in reference to the local feed stores selling the 50lb bags but for some reason TSC has 40lb bags and I don't understand why. I just went on their website and it shows that the bags are 40lb bags but the pic of the bag looks like it reads 50lbs. I will have to check my bag when I get home but I would bet the farm it says only 40lbs.

Quote:
40lb bag for ONLY $12.00 !!!!!???????????? WOW!!!! I pay $18.00 for a 40lb bag of BOSS at TSC. $12.00? Seriously??? Please pick me up about 10 bags and I will pay you back later.
lau.gif

Quote:
40lb bag for ONLY $12.00 !!!!!???????????? WOW!!!! I pay $18.00 for a 40lb bag of BOSS at TSC. $12.00? Seriously??? Please pick me up about 10 bags and I will pay you back later.
lau.gif

roll.png
Thats the last time I remember paying...It could be up now for all I know
idunno.gif
They did say feed/seed prices are rising. Heck I pay $23 for a 50lb bag of chicken/quail food.
hu.gif

AC

Yeah that would be a fantastic price! Unfortunaltly my local (Agway) is $24 for 50 lbs. Have a friend tell me if you purchase prior to winter you can find the paper bags, not plastic, for $16 per 50 lbs.

I'm using unused lawn space from garden to fence to grow my own this summer so hopefully wont have to purchase any next fall. Remember all that BOSS is not a quality feed for full time consumption. It's great for high fat and low tempatures but don't feed more than 10% of it for ration.

Quote:
Silly question...

Do you just plant BOSS from the store in the ground or do you have to buy "seed"?

Told you it was silly...
hmm.png

Quote:
Silly question...

Do you just plant BOSS from the store in the ground or do you have to buy "seed"?

Told you it was silly...
hmm.png

I don't think it's silly. I was wondering the same thing when I saw the price of BOSS at TSC.
gig.gif

Quote:
Silly question...

Told you it was silly...
hmm.png

I don't think it's silly. I was wondering the same thing when I saw the price of BOSS at TSC.
gig.gif

I was kinda sad reading this thread......I just bought a 20lb bag today for $20...
barnie.gif

Quote:
Silly question...

Told you it was silly...
hmm.png

Not silly at all. I have no idea if it breeds true or not.

Back
Top Bottom