Locating BOSS that won't break the bank

I received a sale's paper from TSC today and it shows that BOSS will be on sale during the week of March 23th - 27th. It will be $3.00 off on the 40lb bag. Regular price here is $16.99. You all may want to stock up.

We got it at Meijer a month or so ago, $9.99 for 40 lbs.

I buy as much as I can when it is that cheap. Otherwise I see the same prices as posted.

Yeah for Mykee!!! I am not alone in not knowing what BOSS was. I feel so much better that there are at least two of us.
celebrate.gif

The best I have been able to do was a rural feed store in west Tennessee, where I scored a 50 pound bag of BOSS for $18.99 plus tax... and yes, it was FIFTY pounds and not forty....

FYI The price here is 22.99 when I was there last week. The last bag I bought more than a month ago was 13.99. Don't know why the price jumped so much. Glad I bought it when I did even though I still had quite a bit left.

Keep an eye out for sales--more so in the fall than this time of year since many people are cutting back on their bird feeders. I last bought a 50 lb bag at the local lumber yard for $18--and it was 50. Think I'll go back for another so I have a summer supply. It is one of those things that you may find cheaper at nonfeedstores.

Back
Top Bottom