LOCK DOWN! questions :/

Chickengal505

Songster
10 Years
Jan 4, 2010
Bolivia N.C
Okay so my "lock down was supposed to start tomorrow. But I disided to start today because 1. Lock down should not be any different for me because I don't open the bator except to add water 2. I won't have time to do it tomorrow WAYYY to busy. 3. To let my humidity and temp get stable. I'm using a forced air bator. My humidty is 60% right now I'm working on bumping it up to 80% My temp has been 99.5 consantly. What should it be through lock down? My air vent is open and I have the "straw system" set up to drop in water as needed.

Quote:
Like I said I'm trying to get it that high. I doubt I'll get it that high. It will end up 70% or 75%
lol.png
Thanks but anyone know on the temp?

- Thanks in advance and to the above posters

We are having baby chicks hatching right now. Some have already hatched and some have pipped. We kept our humidity in the 50% during the 1st 18 days then bumped it. Right now we keep our humidity between 60-70%. Our chicks are hatching fine. This is our 1st hatch.

hmm.png
Guys I thank you all but I need to know TEMP!!! All due respect but all posters so far have left that out... Sorry I'm just worried...

Oh Sorry! We have our internal temp ( water weasel) 99.5 and air temp between 97-101. It seems to be working fine for us. I hope this helps you.

smile.png
Thanks so much. I thought it was smart just to leave the temp alone which I will do. My temp. (as stated above) Is about 99.5. Thanks for letting me relax
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom