So, I turned my eggs for the last time this morning. They were set at 12:01 AM November 1. So, hatch ought to be coming up on Thursday. (I'm figuring 17 days since that's what I had last time in my Brinsea.) I candled about 3 days ago & had quite a few eggs I was pretty sure were clear. I'd moved those to one section of the incubator. I have been concerned the whole incubation period about the incubator being overpacked (I know, I know, it's my fault. I'm the one that added five extra eggs at the last minute.) Anyway, late tonight I decided to pop the lid off and check really quickly again. It's a Brinsea Mini-Advance & recovers temp in a minute or two & humidity right after that. I checked quickly, making sure to put the eggs back down with the same side up. I also kept them with the same side (X) up while candling to help minimize any stress. I guess I should have trusted my instincts on the clears the other day. They were still clear, ROFL. Those that I wasn't sure about last time seem to have been a mixed bag. Some were okay. Two are still uncertain. I am 95% sure they are not developed, but they had super heavy spotting and it was really hard to see through in comparison to the others. I am pretty sure that I have 10 developed eggs (out of 20 I set -- 10 shipped + 5 of my own.) I #'ed all eggs, and know that 9 of the developed eggs were shipped and only one is mine. That's as expected; Mr. Roo has not been active (cold, less natural light coming in, plus moulting. Thought I might get 2, though.) Anyway, I'm much more comfortable with only 12 eggs in the incubator now. They should have room to hatch. It's a good thing I checked-- one egg was super sloshy & one had a hairline crack. So, these might have made a horrid mess during lockdown. I'll update when there is news! Hoping I made the right decision to candle a few hours late. It felt right in my gut so...gotta go with that!