Lockdown! Cross your fingers...Newest pictures, page 18

Once I had one egg left and it didn't pip, nothing...took it to a dark room, grabbed a candler, and asked it why didn't it hatch and if in the next day nothing I will toss it out. When I put the candler up the egg, the little booger pipped! I did not expect that! I put it back in the hatcher and 2 hours later a coturnix was peeping to be with the rest of the gang
smile.png
TRUE STORY!

Quote:
TRUE BUT I DONT THINK ROZZIE EXPECTS HER'S TO ANSWER HER...
lau.gif

JUST KIDDING
smile.png

Don'r be too sure about that! I expect them to take me so seriously that they arrange little in egg sex change operations if they are male. My son said I have a clear quail related gender bias issue that I need to examine. I believe he threw the phrase "sexist pig" into the discussion (jokingly of course).
lol.png

Edited due to typos. That's what I get for posting from my phone.

Last edited:
It is now officially the 17th day. I am off to bed, hoping to have some babies soon. Watch them all hatch while I'm sleeping or away.

Though, so long as they all hatch and are safe, I will accept that. It's so fun to watch them zip, though!

Then again, if I feel like this tomorrow, I might be home anyway...

are they here yet? are they here yet?
fl.gif

mine aren't here yet........up half the night ..Waking up,getting out of bed to check, NOTHING, going back to bed again...over and over...
barnie.gif

Last edited:
ROFL It's okay. I would almost rather they waited until late tonight. Then I will have more time to watch. I'm worried they'll hatch right when I have to go out for a few hours.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom