Lockdown tomorrow, anyone else this weekend?

Oh yea, wow is an understatement! Theyre adorable!! Still waiting on the last duck to hatch and the last of the chukars to pip. Theyre rockin and rollin their eggs!!

Duckie number Two, This would be Nugen..
57696_019.jpg

And Farfig, With a couple of my little pheasants in the pic
smile.png

57696_009.jpg

The gang, before i put the other chicks in out of the incubator.
57696_007.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic.. But look at the colors on this little guy!!
57696_016.jpg

Will get more pics as i get them. YAY!!
celebrate.gif
LOVE THEM!!
love.gif

O my gosh...they are ADORABLE! And such a variety! You must be stoked!How many altogether? I WISH I could hatch such a variety! Oh,I also found out my mallard that was yellow as a duckling? He's a (rare) Restricted mallard..I have pics posted of his different colored wings on the Duck section under snowy mallard pics if you care to check it out. So,what's the bf say now?
wink.png

Quote:
Oh my goodness! How cute are they? Waay cute. Little ducks are so cute.

NYRIR..I know what you mean about them come running when you talk to them. They look around, like they are wondering where that voice is coming from, and just know that this big thing with five fingers is going to come down and visit.
smile.png

I have more eggs coming next week. These will be pure Favorerolles. I'm really excited. I haven't hatched anything but darling little barn yard mixes. I like the fact that I could be helping an endangered chicken. So, will have a girlfriend take some that hatch, and let her keep them going..we don't have many in our state here that's for sure.

Congrats on all the babies...mine are growing up so fast..like they do...but still pretty cute and fluffy, just with some little wings now.

Just finished a hatch of 38 guineas today and have 45 guinea eggs and 2 ducks pipping in the othe bator.

Good luck everyone, let the hatching begin...
big_smile.png

brahmas.jpg

Cynthia 12- I know! They are so funny! Congrats on your new batch...DH and I were talking yesterday about maybe breeding and hatching Cayugas since they are endangered as well . The friend I borrowed the bator from said he's gonna start breeding some black Javas for the same reason.Sounds fun anyway...who doesn't love baby ducks and chickens?!
big_smile.png

Watermelon, I have some watermelon! I'm going to get some out to my chicks right now..that looks good..I just may have to have a bite or two..
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom