logging on from Central Fl

Pepperwolfe

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 11, 2009
Groveland FL
Hey all.

I found this website because of Mom! She had a few old hens last spring and was going to let them go. Someone talked her into ordering more chickens with the deal that Mom would provide the supplies and this person would provide the labor. Well, the deal broke and Mom has all these chickens. She goes out to take care of her girls and I get to expand the chicken coop.

We're all farm people from Pa, Md and Wva but moved down to Fl a little over 20 years ago. So I remember living on the farm and taking care of animals but some of the details are a little hazy. We have about 10 acres now and have been gardening for the past few years so I guess we're slowly going back to our roots.

Would you believe Mom is asking for Goats next? A calf or two after that? Halp?
roll.png

Thank You! It's 1:30 am and I'm stuck with a cold. But I can pass the news on to Mom about this site. She loves her girls.

Oh yeah, I guess she loves me and my daughter too:lol:

Glad to see someone else from Central Florida on here. I am a newbie and just learning. My kids are grown and we moved to several acres and got back into raising bunnies. We raised bunnies when our kids were little in our smaller house. Now they are grown, my husband and I thought we needed a new chapter in life. So with the new property we got a little over a year ago we are having a little farm. animal by animal or chick by chick for now. I want a goat or two also, but that is the biggest I can talk him into for now. I don't think I am too far from Groveland.

Back
Top Bottom