LOl not angry no more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell them you only sell babies, you need the two roosters for breeding. If they are interested in a young roo they can raise up themselves to eat/give away, you will put them on your waiting list.

yuckyuck.gif
X's two.... I might point it out to them personally how they are offending you...and that you know it is likely not on purpose... they have no training in tact.... And I totally WOULD tell them that their statements were offensive but that I forgive them as it is likely poor upbringing due to thier Differences..........but that is me!!!
lau.gif
That we here in America raised on Potatoes and beef along with chicken value our pets as companions and that it is viewed as if they are part of the Donner party. Their need for difference is due to their lack of heritage like the great stability provided by your parent in your upbringing of good ol' American values... Manner and tack is viewed above all things and that they have shamed your house with their ignorance...
wink.png
... Yep... ask my friends.. I would totally say it.. not saying you should but I might say something to my parents about the Donner party reference in regard to my pets.... They could damage you for life.
wink.png

find another silkie roo and buy it for them, to spare your own. Definatly share your feelings with your parents. Hopefully they'll listen to you!

I can't believe in this day and age that someone thinks a fuzzy chicken will help them have a son...... it's all ridding on DADDY to do that job.

Smile innocently and tell them: 'I don't think the medication the chickens are on will actually hurt you... 'I mean, I think they should be safe to eat... it's certainly safer than the illness I'm treating for! And those roosters do produce a lot of nice girls,which is why I only have 2 roosters!''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom