Lonely Pekin female in WI

Jewlzd50

In the Brooder
Mar 24, 2018
Wisconsin
I just lost my beloved male Pekin to anemia caused by a bloodworm and his lady friend is very lonely. The bloodworm is passed through a black fly and is not spread by direct bird to bird contact(leucocytozoonosis). She is a 1 year old small Pekin and appears healthy. She's very friendly and loves to "help" dig in the garden and investigate pant legs and pockets. Good egg layer too. Please let me know if anyone can give her a loving home.
KC and Atti.jpg

I just lost my beloved male Pekin to anemia caused by a bloodworm and his lady friend is very lonely. The bloodworm is passed through a black fly and is not spread by direct bird to bird contact(leucocytozoonosis). She is a 1 year old small Pekin and appears healthy. She's very friendly and loves to "help" dig in the garden and investigate pant legs and pockets. Good egg layer too. Please let me know if anyone can give her a loving home. View attachment 1818002
Hi. I’m in Kewaskum. I may be able to take her. Where are you? I’ve kinda always wanted a duck for laying. I just have exotics.

Back
Top Bottom