Long family fight RANT(update)..

Wow sweetie that was not a pleasant thing to witness, nor very becoming behaviour for a woman of your grandmothers age!

But do you know what it was that originally made them fall out.....sometimes old "wounds" never heal, and it sounds to me like your G.mother has kept that grudge inside for a long time...now its out she may feel better about herself.....its just a thought.......I am not condoning what she did (it wasn't) ....maybe there was a reason (in her mind), as she appears to have been very very upset setting eyes on the person.........

Give it some thought............

Do your best to stay out of the way. Take care of yourself and try to relax. I know it's really scary when you see people that you love fighting like that. It will hopefully blow over soon.

Quote:
lau.gif
You had to didnt you.

Well....

I was sitting in school doing my work and the phone rings.Next thing I here, Tayler your being checked out...ummm ok Its the middle of the day !.. I knew something was wrong. So I get in the truck and My brother tells me that I am being accused by my grandparents of, tearing up their tree stand and blind. WTH?

I haven't even been in the woods since(the fight between the Gma)
So my grandpa Was saying I tore them down. OK For one I DID NOT DO IT. He must not realises that the week prior to this,We had a HUGE thunderstorm with 40 mph wind gust. They were held down with flimsy t post...We went back there and the post were BENT. OK if I did do it,I would have cut the ropes...Unless I magically have the strength to push down a 100+pound tree stand.

I haven't even been able to talk to him yet(could and will get ugly)..
My step dad just got my side of the story and left.So I have no idea whats going to happen.I'm so Irate right now.GRRRR
I cant believe they are blaming me.
idunno.gif

Sorry to hear about the latest update, sounds to me like there is ALOT more going on than you know. You didnt do it so thats that, dont know why he would blame you all of a sudden, like Isaid theres more goin on here than you know. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom