Long story... do you think this chick can make it?

For electrolytes, can Gatorade be used in a pinch? I think it has too much salt, get the stuff you give to Children if you can get to a store.
Gatorade is ok in a pinch though. Esp. if not used continuously. You just wouldn't want to use it too much, because then the salt would start to become harmful.

true that! Now if you can use smaller dose of Himalayan salt, that has more stuff in it. :) use that in home made stuff.

1 of the 3 incubator

Attachments

• IMG_20210106_155502140.jpg
    IMG_20210106_155502140.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 2
Well the colored eggs i bought from a lady that told me she has eggs, i ask her? Do you keep a rooster with the hens? Game music plays in my head., Yes we do! 1 sec and she ask how many cartons do you want to buy? 4 ? she said when you want them? today ok with you? yes ? Time ? 3 pm... So that the story and the white ones are from my own hens, that are white and grey..
IMG_20210103_105216620 (3).jpg

Rooster in the back, he is hen Pecked! They sleep around him in the coop, and he in the back, sleeping with both eyes closed..

Well the colored eggs i bought from a lady that told me she has eggs, i ask her? Do you keep a rooster with the hens? Game music plays in my head., Yes we do! 1 sec and she ask how many cartons do you want to buy? 4 ? she said when you want them? today ok with you? yes ? Time ? 3 pm... So that the story and the white ones are from my own hens, that are white and grey..View attachment 2479032
Haha, cool! Those are some beautiful fun breeds there. You'll have some awesome little mixes.

Back
Top Bottom