Look at the things I saw in my yard this morning! **PIC HEAVY**

gumpsgirl

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
These are a few of the things that I saw while I was outside this morning in my yard.
smile.png

My first Iris of the year!
DSC02016.jpg

My first Peony!
DSC02017.jpg

A mommy bird has made a nest in my abandoned rabbit hutch!
DSC02031.jpg

My 7 wk. old RIR's scratching in their temporary run.
smile.png

DSC02021.jpg

Some of my 2 wk. old Golden Reds.
DSC02024.jpg

Some more of my 2 wk. old Golden Reds and my 2 wk. old BR.
DSC02027.jpg

In the 2nd to last pic, I LOVE the little one to the far left, leaning back a bit & looking right at you! CUTE!

I love the peony. My grandmother had one that was deep pink and a white one with pink lines. I can't grow them though. I have killed everyone I tried to grow. I set out some impatence, begonia, and pantsy. In my new flower bed "mothers day present". BEAUTIFUL :eek:

Aimie

We you pm me with some info on homeschooling. I saw some from a school in Harrisonburg but I forgot the name and everone here uses abeca and that will not work for my child.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your sweet comments!

I especially liked that pic of the chick looking straight at me to, Wynette!
smile.png
They are all so funny!

I would have to second the Carolina Wren. She seems to have that same grumpy look that hens get when they're sitting on a clutch.
lol.png

Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing!
Em

Quote:
That's what someone else told me. She is a really sweet bird and has been quite the trooper! The rabbit hutch sits next to the coop, like just a foot away. She has put up with all of our noise and music from the radio while we have built my coop. I honestly can't believe she has stayed! What a good little mommy!

When I go out to check on the chicks every morning, I tell her good morning too!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom