LOOK! Pics! Also please look ..LISA(dipsydoodledoo)..Jody(HCJink)

Tsagirl

Songster
12 Years
Dec 9, 2007
Springfield,OR
http://picasaweb.google.com/tsableisch/FrizzlesSilkesAndHensAllGrownUp

Here
are my babies all grown up!!

Let me know what you think!

wee.gif

OMG, those pics are great! I agree that first buff silkie is a pretty girl. They are all looking wonderful. Good job with growing them out so nicely.
hugs.gif

Jody

Well we are not in the city limits....we are actually in the county, so there is no limit. I can actually have roosters....but the neighbors are not too keen on the crowing so I usually have to sell the roos. I will see how the silkes crow and the frizzles crow to see if I can keep them.

We all love our chickens and they get oodles of love
love.gif

hugs.gif
Thank you Jody....you really have nice birds and I am happy to be raising them!

big_smile.png

Your chickens are beautiful, your children adorable, and your coop is really nice (I love the use of corrugated metal as siding!)

Jody...my hubby is very happy and proud of his coop. As of course he should be. LOL! It took him 4 day to complete it all! When he has a project he wants to do he puts everything into it until it is completed. Even then he wants to add more and more.
cool.png

We were at HOme Depot a couple of days ago and he mentioned that we need to put in a planter in front of the windows of the coop to give it a "homey" feeling for the chickens. Goood Greeeeiff!
tongue.png
wink.png

D.gif
We just love our chickens! I hope Lisa will be able to view the chickens that are hers. I feel very fortunate to have such sweet heart chickens!
smile.png

big_smile.png
yippiechickie.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom