LOOK WHAT CAME IN THIS MORNING, AND THEY R LOUD!

Quote:
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Yep i have the wcb but the coloring look likes a standard and i ordred bantams, I notice that the bantams r supposed to have more of a whitesh colering instead of the yellow. well we will know about 1 to 2 weeks, they r sooooo cute.
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif

Hi, congratulations on the new babies, they are adorable!

You said they are really noisy and huddle together. They might be cold- the thermometer in the photo shows 80 F. The chicks shoud be 90-100 degrees the first week, then reduce by 5 degrees every week thereafter. How old are they?

I know mine make a racket if they're cold, and when they're comfortable they just quietly peep.

big_smile.png

Quote:
they r 2 days yes i saw the thermomiter i had just put the light on about 10 min before they arived, i did not think it would have been this early, but now it reads 85 i need to go get a stronger bulb, cant do that till hubby gets home a few hours.

celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif
Ok just did a recount 32 babys but a couple look down. hope theyll be ok. wow the blue silkies look amazing. love the color.
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif

13887_silkie_baby_003.jpg

13887_silkie_baby_004.jpg

Too adorable!!! I placed my first order with Ideal for some chicks and they're not supposed to arrive til April. I am so excited about this and can't wait to get them...seeing your babies totally rubs it in...

I want them NOW!!!
hit.gif

Quote:
you r right i put a stronger buld a white one, it is shooting up to 90 i need watch it close though so it does not go over to hot, they did get quiter. Thanks.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Quote:
they r 2 days yes i saw the thermomiter i had just put the light on about 10 min before they arived, i did not think it would have been this early, but now it reads 85 i need to go get a stronger bulb, cant do that till hubby gets home a few hours.

thats exactly how mine act too, last night the we blew a fuse and the heat light went off and they went nuts and it was only for about 3 mins till we got it back on, they are very sensitive it seems to the temp. Sandy

Back
Top Bottom