LOOK WHAT CAME IN THIS MORNING, AND THEY R LOUD!

shay20

Shay's Flock of Fun
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
in the wild, Mass
OK Wanna see what ive been wiating for , for the last 2 days, THere is 35 of them, soooooo cuuuuute, My dog is being cute becouse she hears them and whants to be with them,, And boy are they loud critters, what is is that when i make a noise they all get quit.

13887_new_babys_006.jpg

13887_new_babys_007.jpg

13887_new_babys_008.jpg

The are so cute!! Are they in the house?

I had 5 in the house once and that was loud! I can't imagine 25!

caf.gif
Now that is soooo sweet I'm in sugar shock! There is nothing like itty bitty babies is there!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Congrats on your new batch of babies!
celebrate.gif

PS- what is the green?

yep there in my bedroom, i dont think well be sleeping tonight lol they are chirping away, im trying to get them to eat that green stuff, but i think that after the chrip they had they are just trying to huddle with each other. I have to try to figure out axacly what i have.
I know they are
Polish bantams
Silkies, buff, blue, black
Frizzles, white, red and black
and cochin bantams ,, red ,white

Quote:
hahaha the green stuff is grow gel, it helps with new born or shipped babys, its like a mega boost for them becouse of the stress.
its called grogel plus b

Last edited:
Quote:
Hello Lisa, Yep they were supposed to be a mix of different polish but it looks to be all the same, do u think they r white crested black?
love.gif
celebrate.gif
im eggsited
jumpy.gif

This posting is like a bad wreck: you have to look! After awhile you have to look again! Note starting the post with a WARNING could help those of us that are trying to resist!

Back
Top Bottom