Look what I found

I once found a baby dove he was almost 9 or 10 days old, i raised him for almost 4 months, and i used to feed him three or 4 times daily at least. And after he grows up and started to fly and eat on his own i decide to let him fly free, and when i did he just fly away without even saying Good bye
frow.gif

I once found a baby dove he was almost 9 or 10 days old, i raised him for almost 4 months, and i used to feed him three or 4 times daily at least. And after he grows up and started to fly and eat on his own i decide to let him fly free, and when i did he just fly away without even saying Good bye
frow.gif
Kind of sad.
sad.png

-Kathy

frow.gif
It will come back to see you my Henry did and he lives here during mating season.
You many not notice her but that area will always be her home

It will come back to see you my Henry did and he lives here during mating season.
You many not notice her but that area will always be her home
It could be, there are plenty of them out there and they all look the same, he could be one of them. I don't have any expert with doves but i noticed they don't get used to their homes, i raised few in the past for a few years and once they are out of their cage they will fly away. But other kind of pigeons will easily get used to their homes, we have this pigeon living here for more than two years, she was sick here long time ago and after I treated it she has lived here since that.

Back
Top Bottom