Look what I got!!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by fishnet1971, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Look what I got in my egg box today!!!!!! well, besides my normal 4 - 5 eggs. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    How CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and now my little GLW has become a big girl!!!!!!!! She has earned her own place in my egg cartons.... awwww.. my little girl.... she's......[​IMG] she's....[​IMG]... gonna become one of Birds girls now.....not mine anymore........

[​IMG]

2. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Ah, yes they have to grow up. May she continue to give you eggs for a long, long time!

3. Evelle

Evelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    North Idaho
    hahahaha CUTE!!!!!! i love that! i really do![​IMG]

4. ya, me too. I am expecting my EE to start laying anytime as well. That I cant wait for!!!! I also have 2 white Cochins that i am waiting on,but i have been told i will wait until i am blue in the face for them. [​IMG]

5. FlockMama

FlockMama ChickyBawkyChickChick

Mar 11, 2009
    Washington State
    ha ha I've gotten two from my Campine! They were even smaller been meaning to put up a pic of her fart eggs.... [​IMG]

6. Rockin' Reds

Rockin' Reds Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2010
    Penrose, Colorado
    Sigh...they grow up so fast. [​IMG]

7. wildriverswolf90

wildriverswolf90 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2011
    polk county, NC
    I can't wait for my girls to start laying but I'm about 20 wks away from seeing an egg [​IMG]

8. Mother_Hen2011

Mother_Hen2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2011
    New Mexico
    first let me say that little egg is SOOOOOO freakin adorable!!! Beautiful color and what an adorable size! You must be soo happy and excited! [​IMG] My girls are about 22 weeks now and still no eggs. But I was told EEgers can take awhile to lay so [​IMG] Thinking about getting a hen thats already laying to add to my flock. To encourage my other girls [​IMG]

9. na, let 'em lay when they are ready.... [​IMG]

COME ON GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by