LOOK what I just hatched! My First...

Quote:
Well you probably won't see Bears and Coyotes unless you go to a Zoo, although we have had several sightings of Bears and Mountain Lions where I live in the last few weeks.

Quote:
Well you probably won't see Bears and Coyotes unless you go to a Zoo, although we have had several sightings of Bears and Mountain Lions where I live in the last few weeks.

Now hang on there. Coyotes are a part of our landscape here. Mountain lions are MUCH more stealth, but there leave evidence of their presence daily.

Quote:

Now hang on there. Coyotes are a part of our landscape here. Mountain lions are MUCH more stealth, but there leave evidence of their presence daily.

I think in the 23 years I have been alive, I have only seen 2 Coyotes. But we have had Mountain Lion prints in the snow on our property, At least that is what we think made them.

Quote:

I think in the 23 years I have been alive, I have only seen 2 Coyotes. But we have had Mountain Lion prints in the snow on our property, At least that is what we think made them.

They heard the peeping...
ep.gif

Quote:

They heard the peeping...
ep.gif

LOL, it was creepy. It was first thing in the morning after a fresh snow, and I thought my husband must have let the dog out earlier that morning, but then I noticed the prints were 3 times the size of out Bullmastiff's prints. They came in the gate, to our back door, then right back out again.

Well how bout this!!! I am from the south which is very much where "y'all" is from! Not only that I am from Arkansas which is where Walmart is from!...... And we have bears, coyotes, panthers, bobcats, foxes etc, etc. Of course the only ones of these that lots of people here have seen regularly is coyotes and that's usually dead on the road. But I personally have seen all but the panther and I definitely don't think it's something to brag about. But Arkansas is a very beautiful state to visit if you need an idea. Just need to pick the right parts!

Quote:

When the weather gets warmer, as it is now, I see packs of Yotes all over the place. PACKS. I actually feel sorry for them some, they are shy animals and are only lookin for food. If it could afford it, I would put gigantic bowls of dog food out.

lol ok so prob no coyotes then..... i cant wait to stay on a real american ranch tho!!!

lol u say ketchup - we say tomatoe sauce

you say tomatoe (toe-mate-toes) we say (tom-art-oes) haha

I have one questions for y'all (hehe) you call jam "jelly" like peanut butter and jam sandwich is a peanut butter and "jelly" sandwhich

... if we call THIS jelly than what do u call it???? surely u dont call it jam
hmm.png

jelly.jpg

gelatin.
now does your 'jam' have chunks of fruit in it? For us, jelly is 'jam' that has been pressed through a straining bag.
If we leave in the fruit bits and seed, then it is jam.
and down here, they're called 'maters. tomatoes are up town food.

Back
Top Bottom