Look what my BIL made for me!!

SuziQ991

Songster
10 Years
Aug 18, 2009
Missouri
My Brother in Law found this old chicken waterer and refinished it for me! But there is no way I'm leaving it outside. I guess I will find a spot in the house for it. I Love it!! It was so sweet of him to do this

39403_dsci0099.jpg

Oh, that is way cool!! Can picture little Princess chickens having a tea -- hold that pinkie feather up now girls
smile.png

EggheadsRus
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Proud owner of 2 Shire Horses, 1 polled Hereford steer, 3 Nigerian Dwarf Goats, 2 Yorkshire Sows (and 10 piglets), 1 Duroc Boar, 3 Australian Shepherds, 1 Irish Wolfhound, 14 Australorp hens and (soon) 10 Delaware chicks

You better use it or he might think you don't really like it........maybe it a guy thing though? If I did something like that for one of the women in my family I would want to see it being used. There again I am the kind of guy that won't have something I don't actually use.

I think I would use it for a couple of months and let it get a little bet up and chipped and scratched and it would look that much better but that's just me
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom