Look What The Easter Bunny Brought Me Early!!!! (pics)

therealsilkiechick

ShowGirl Queen
12 Years
Jul 18, 2007
Northwestern, pa
well the easter bunny was really good to me this year and i got some sweets and some little angel's early,lol. he brought me a choc rooster to enjoy. which i shared w/ my 5 kid's.
tongue.png

HPIM1524.jpg

he also brought me these little angel's!!
wee.gif
ok, mabe it wasn't him it was my holland lop bubbles,lol. she had 5 beautiful babies. she abandoned the nest and i have been taking care of them since 2 days old. her last litter of 5 did not make it in the cold and we found the nest too late. the runt of this litter didn't make it this round but we saved 4 of them. here are the babies they r i think 8 days old today.
silkie

HPIM1528.jpg

oh, daddy is a rex so they r 1/2 holland lop and 1/2 rex.

Last edited:
At first I thought you meant your DOG had puppies and I was thinking those were the starngest looking pups I've ever seen! Then I actually read the post.....
ADORABLE!!! I want!!

me too they were so cute and little.

thank you!

lol, i guess i should have said they were bunnies sorry i thought i did. i was typeing while talking to my 3 year old, i should pay more attention. thank you!

we finished the new barn shaped hutch and run today and i went to move them. well i thought lily my blonde lop was the mom of these, nope lilly is big as a house,lol. bubbles double littered on us, crazy little girl, so lily looks to be expecting anyday too. that would be neat if she is a first time mom on the 22nd-my daughters b-day, 23rd-easter or 26th on my b-day. i don't know if she will make it that long she is pretty big now.

they r about 3-4" long so they r very little. i can't wait for them to open their eyes to look back at me. they started to try to hop yesterday but they r still a little wobbly on their feet yet. they r just way to cute!!!

Back
Top Bottom