look who wandered onto my property!!! updated pics at end

On the bright side, that is one of the breeds most often "freed". This is a breed that needs exercise and for people living in the cities , they can be more than they bargained for, their loss maybe your gain.

That would be sad to think she has been dumped, especially in a rural area, didnt they think she would get shot at?
Poor little puppy, Im glad she is in good hands now!
Im pretty psychic or "psycho at beginning of each month"!!! and I have a weird feeling about her, something doesnt feel right.
I see water. Go and have a look, have you got water at the boundaries of your property?
No im not anebriated, im on hot chocolate!!!

Possibly, that is probably why im up this time of night/morning!!
But newchickowner, have a look if you have time that is!!around the edges for something, even take the dog for a walk with you.
I feel its worth a look, i hope its a nice day there for you today.

the only water (that I know of) is at least 20 acres to the south of me on another property. I found her to the north just at the edge of my property. However this area is nothing but huge farms, so there could be many "tanks" (man-made ponds are called that around here) that's what these large cattle and horse farms us at watering holes. She was wet when I found her, but it's been raining for the last couple of days.

I do want to make a pretty good effort in finding her owners, because it appears that she was well taken care of. But I'm certainly not fretting about the possiblility of not finding them. She's more than welcome to stay here for the rest of her days.

I'll keep ya'll updated.

You didn't sleep very long!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Didn't mean to scare you! I though I was being funny. I wish you all the best with your new dog. I wish one would just wonder onto my property...my DH won't let me get another dog.
sad.png
I was thinking about going to the pound and picking me out a dog and rubbing dirt all over it and telling DH I found it in our yard. That might work. Probably not though.
lol.png

Bantymum wrote
Remember when she was stuck in the fence, did you get a chance to see if she had a collar on that came off on the fence?

She never was stuck in the fence, but I did walk to where she originally came from and there was nothing there. I even walked the perimeter and found nothing.

Southern wrote
Didn't mean to scare you! I though I was being funny.

Oh, I laughed! But for that split second I was scared. Then I realized it was you, and that would be impossible (almost, I've heard of amazing stories before).

Went to the vet & she did not have a chip in her. So I guess she's mine unless someone advertises they're missing a dog.
idunno.gif
But there are no signs anywhere. My sign is still up, but no one has stopped by to claim her. That's all I can/will do. I feel I've done enough. I decided to name her Cassie. Not sure why, that's just the name that came to my mind when I looked at her for the first time. I tend to name all my animals that way. I'm going to try not to get excited that she may stay until more time goes by, but here's a small
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom