Look y'all; it's a chupacabra!

Don't know what it is, but it's an ugly lil bugger.

I love that one feller's hat though
big_smile.png

A friend brought me an emailed picture one time of a dead 'thing' that the ranch hands had killed. They were working cattle and the cattle were freaking out over one corner of the pen where there was thick brush and cactus. The 'thing' jumped out and over the fence and started running ON IT'S HIND LEGS...like a human. They shot it and the pictures I saw were really wierd. Kinda like the creature in this video but it did have some hair, more wolf-like teeth and really muscular, very developed hind legs. It's hind feet looked more like human feet. I have no idea if the pic was a fake, but I didn't keep a copy and I've never seen that photo on the internet. I love Mexican folklore so I really want to believe...

Quote:
Cuidado, Senor Gallo....

Por eso es que estoy escondido debajo de la silla
tongue.png

La silla es 'no bueno' por el chupacabra....

I've traveled all over and spent many years wandering wilderness areas, usually alone and at times spent weeks never laying eyes on another living person. I have seen lots of strange animals that I can't explain. I can't say I believe in the Chupacabra, because I've never seen one or signs of one I can't otherwise explain, but I do think it is possible they exist.

The star of this video was supposedly a combo of coyote and Mexican wolf DNA. I saw another video of a possible chupacabra that turned out to be a racoon with mange...it was really, and I mean REALLY ugly...

Back
Top Bottom