Look y'all; it's a chupacabra!

Quote:
Our beloved federal government, in all of its wisdom and generosity, has released Mexican wolves into eastern Arizona and western New Mexico. Then they put out the word that anyone that killed one of these creatures would rot in prison for the rest of their lives. They assured us that these wolves would not attack livestock or children. I guess these are the kinder, gentler, vegetarian wolves.

Of course, these wolves promptly voted with their feet. One was seen in Flagstaff, hopefully on its way to Hollywood to eat up a tree hugging liberal.

Expect to see a lot of wolf dog hybrids in the future.

Rufus

Quote:
Heck no Noodleroo, I'd have LOVED to see it when it was alive! I'm curious about stuff like that. Of course, there wouldn't be a mystery then.
big_smile.png

I understand the 'wanting' to know what it is; I just wouldn't want to meet it in person on a dark night. Ok, not even the day - that skull is just way creepy!

Quote:
Heck no Noodleroo, I'd have LOVED to see it when it was alive! I'm curious about stuff like that. Of course, there wouldn't be a mystery then.
big_smile.png

I understand the 'wanting' to know what it is; I just wouldn't want to meet it in person on a dark night. Ok, not even the day - that skull is just way creepy!

EXACTLY my point. That thing looks VICIOUS, and it's DEAD.

Back
Top Bottom