Look y'all; it's a chupacabra!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by noodleroo, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    Pffft, that's no chupacabra, my chihuahua's the REAL chupacabra. [​IMG]

2. Q9

Q9 General Headache

I looked at a few of the other videos on there. Can we say "Nightmare Fuel?" The one about the Wendigo in particular - "It can literally jump through time and space to be exactly where its victim is, so if it sets its sights on you, there's no escape." I know the thing doesn't exist, but DANG - things like that make me jumpy. The Tunnel Monster was pretty creepy, too.

I have my doubts about the Chupacabra. If it IS real, it's obviously very stealthy.

3. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Quote:My brother was so afraid of the chupacabra growing up that for three months he wouldn't go outside after dark.

.........although thinking back on that, it could've been that I kept jumping out at him too.

4. Q9

Q9 General Headache

Quote:My brother was so afraid of the chupacabra growing up that for three months he wouldn't go outside after dark.

.........although thinking back on that, it could've been that I kept jumping out at him too.

You were in Florida, and he was scared of a chupacabra? [​IMG] You were a sadistic person. I like that. [​IMG]

I'm still a little jumpy - and yet, I ENJOY those types of shows, for some reason. I've always been fascinated by legendary monsters - werewolves, Bigfoot, the Jersey Devil, the Kraken, aliens, you name it. Don't believe in any of 'em (well, Bigfoot is possible), and yet they fascinate me. I always get excited reading about the Leviathan in the Book of Job.

5. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Quote:Whatcha mean "were"? I still sometimes sit around and plot things I can do to torture my brother or my husband. My husband has horrible eyesight, last month I waited until he took his contacts out and jumped out and scared him. He was so mad he slept on the couch...so worth it though.

6. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    Half wolf, half coyote? That means that either there's a male Mexican wolf still around or that chupacabras have been breeding for at least 75 years [​IMG]

7. Q9

Q9 General Headache

Quote:If it gets to be a problem... call in the rednecks. [​IMG]

8. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    See, the thing is...since I don't know it all, I keep an open mind...and Q9; since we percieve time as linear (but it might not be) I'm gunna keep an eye out for the Wendigo...

9. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays

You were in Florida, and he was scared of a chupacabra? [​IMG] You were a sadistic person. I like that. [​IMG]

I'm still a little jumpy - and yet, I ENJOY those types of shows, for some reason. I've always been fascinated by legendary monsters - werewolves, Bigfoot, the Jersey Devil, the Kraken, aliens, you name it. Don't believe in any of 'em (well, Bigfoot is possible), and yet they fascinate me. I always get excited reading about the Leviathan in the Book of Job.

Trust me, that one is out there. Not sure what it is, but it's out there. I've seen it sveral times and seen tracks dozens of times in several states. I'm not saying what it is, because I have no clue, but theres something out there.

10. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Looks like a Greyhound

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: