Look y'all; it's a chupacabra!

Pffft, that's no chupacabra, my chihuahua's the REAL chupacabra.
tongue.png

I looked at a few of the other videos on there. Can we say "Nightmare Fuel?" The one about the Wendigo in particular - "It can literally jump through time and space to be exactly where its victim is, so if it sets its sights on you, there's no escape." I know the thing doesn't exist, but DANG - things like that make me jumpy. The Tunnel Monster was pretty creepy, too.

I have my doubts about the Chupacabra. If it IS real, it's obviously very stealthy.

Quote:
My brother was so afraid of the chupacabra growing up that for three months he wouldn't go outside after dark.

.........although thinking back on that, it could've been that I kept jumping out at him too.

Quote:
My brother was so afraid of the chupacabra growing up that for three months he wouldn't go outside after dark.

.........although thinking back on that, it could've been that I kept jumping out at him too.

You were in Florida, and he was scared of a chupacabra?
lol.png
You were a sadistic person. I like that.
gig.gif

I'm still a little jumpy - and yet, I ENJOY those types of shows, for some reason. I've always been fascinated by legendary monsters - werewolves, Bigfoot, the Jersey Devil, the Kraken, aliens, you name it. Don't believe in any of 'em (well, Bigfoot is possible), and yet they fascinate me. I always get excited reading about the Leviathan in the Book of Job.

Quote:
Whatcha mean "were"? I still sometimes sit around and plot things I can do to torture my brother or my husband. My husband has horrible eyesight, last month I waited until he took his contacts out and jumped out and scared him. He was so mad he slept on the couch...so worth it though.

See, the thing is...since I don't know it all, I keep an open mind...and Q9; since we percieve time as linear (but it might not be) I'm gunna keep an eye out for the Wendigo...

Quote:

You were in Florida, and he was scared of a chupacabra?
lol.png
You were a sadistic person. I like that.
gig.gif

I'm still a little jumpy - and yet, I ENJOY those types of shows, for some reason. I've always been fascinated by legendary monsters - werewolves, Bigfoot, the Jersey Devil, the Kraken, aliens, you name it. Don't believe in any of 'em (well, Bigfoot is possible), and yet they fascinate me. I always get excited reading about the Leviathan in the Book of Job.

Trust me, that one is out there. Not sure what it is, but it's out there. I've seen it sveral times and seen tracks dozens of times in several states. I'm not saying what it is, because I have no clue, but theres something out there.

Back
Top Bottom