Look y'all; it's a chupacabra!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by noodleroo, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    Quote:My guess is a Bulldog skull...They have funny faces like that skull. That or a Pitbull skull because they have big heads and teeth.

2. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays

Quote:My guess is a Bulldog skull...They have funny faces like that skull. That or a Pitbull skull because they have big heads and teeth.

That is possible, but the one I saw was huge. We own English bulldogs and it was twice the size of the head of our Ellie may and she's a 55# dog. [​IMG]

3. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011

That is possible, but the one I saw was huge. We own English bulldogs and it was twice the size of the head of our Ellie may and she's a 55# dog. [​IMG]

Maybe a really big bulldog...Or a mastiff, one of those BIG, cute, squishy dogs. [​IMG]

4. mississippifarmboy

Quote:That is possible, but the one I saw was huge. We own English bulldogs and it was twice the size of the head of our Ellie may and she's a 55# dog. [​IMG]

Maybe a really big bulldog...Or a mastiff, one of those BIG, cute, squishy dogs. [​IMG]

Yeah, [​IMG]

5. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    I don't care what it COULD be...I just know I'll never go to MFB's house after dark.

6. mississippifarmboy

Quote:Scaredy cat! [​IMG] I'd give anything to see it up close and get a good look at it.

7. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Quote:Scaredy cat! [​IMG] I'd give anything to see it up close and get a good look at it.

I ain't too proud to admit it. As far as I'm concerned, it could be a gypsy or a turkey. Or a Gypsy riding a giant mutant turkey. Either way, I'm cool not finding out.

8. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    MFB; Aren't you glad you didn't see it when it was alive! Good gracious, what could that have been?

9. CrazyChickieMama

CrazyChickieMama Songster

Feb 23, 2008
    Bolton, NC
    But, but....My Puerto Rican grandfather said they weren't real!!!!!!!! He used to tell us stories about the chupacabra to scare us when we were little.

Does this mean the two-headed penguin that flies is real too?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Gaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

Run and panic, I tell you! Run and Panic!!!

10. mississippifarmboy

Quote:Heck no Noodleroo, I'd have LOVED to see it when it was alive! I'm curious about stuff like that. Of course, there wouldn't be a mystery then. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: