Look y'all; it's a chupacabra!

Quote:
My guess is a Bulldog skull...They have funny faces like that skull. That or a Pitbull skull because they have big heads and teeth.

Quote:
My guess is a Bulldog skull...They have funny faces like that skull. That or a Pitbull skull because they have big heads and teeth.

That is possible, but the one I saw was huge. We own English bulldogs and it was twice the size of the head of our Ellie may and she's a 55# dog.
idunno.gif

Quote:

That is possible, but the one I saw was huge. We own English bulldogs and it was twice the size of the head of our Ellie may and she's a 55# dog.
idunno.gif

Maybe a really big bulldog...Or a mastiff, one of those BIG, cute, squishy dogs.
lol.png

Quote:
Scaredy cat!
tongue2.gif
I'd give anything to see it up close and get a good look at it.

I ain't too proud to admit it. As far as I'm concerned, it could be a gypsy or a turkey. Or a Gypsy riding a giant mutant turkey. Either way, I'm cool not finding out.

But, but....My Puerto Rican grandfather said they weren't real!!!!!!!! He used to tell us stories about the chupacabra to scare us when we were little.

Does this mean the two-headed penguin that flies is real too?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Gaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!
hide.gif

Run and panic, I tell you! Run and Panic!!!

Back
Top Bottom