Lookie! Baby Hedgehog!

redhen

Kiss My Grits...
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 19, 2008
Western MA
big_smile.png
I'm already in love with this little guy! Any ideas for toys for him? The breeder told me to feed him Purina One cat food mixed with Purina kitten food. Is that okay? Also..i bought Sunscription Vita Hedgehog Formula (petco) to mix with with the cat food. PLUS..i breed my own meal worms..so i figure to give him a few of them every night? Any other suggestions so i can keep him healthy? Thanks!

Last edited:
totally adorable, congrats momma that is one darling little sweetheart!!
love.gif
for toys i'd get some cat balls that gingle and like chewie things for rabbits or ferrits i use them for my rabbits see no reason why they wouldn't work for a hog.

Awww he's adorable.
love.gif

I asked DH to stop at a place that sells hedgehogs the other day; told him I just wanted to "look".
He wouldn't stop. I don't know why.
hu.gif

Quote:
LOL..cause he knows you'd try and come home with one.
On a side note..my cats seem to think that i've brought them home a new toy... They just sit and watch his cage..
hmm.png

these are the same cats that stuck their paws through cage wires before and ripped apart and pulled out my little button quails..
hit.gif

if they try to with a hedgehog, they'll get a painful surprise...my brother has one and their boxer tried to play with her...a nose full of pokes and he won't go near Pippa anymore.

Back
Top Bottom