1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Lookie what I found a color calculator

Discussion in 'Guinea Fowl' started by perchie.girl, Apr 14, 2012.

1. perchie.girl

perchie.girl Desert Dweller Premium Member

http://tinyurl.com/739wxfo

Guinea fowl color calculator

Most of this site is in German..... very interesting.... the site also has chicken color calculators as well as dog cat horse an human....

deb

2. perchie.girl

perchie.girl Desert Dweller Premium Member

3. Zootopia

Zootopia Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2011
    Abilene, Texas
    Hey perchie, That's cool [​IMG]. I love genetics. I do hate it when they break it down that far tho, makes my brain hurt. [​IMG]

Thanks

4. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    [​IMG]
    I can relate to that, anything past 5 easy steps goes right over my head instead of in it. [​IMG]

5. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2011
    Big Oak Valley, CA
    Cool, thanks... another thing to bend what little mind I have left around, lol. I messed with the calculator thingy some... doesn't really apply to my birds tho, since none are purebreds or are Pied and a lot of the colors they name are different from what I use to ID my birds... like dark buff/light buff? Huh what???? [​IMG] I'll mess with it more another time when I'm not wound so tight. Been in a rush mostly lately and it's making me beyond crazy... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by