Looking for a female goose.

shellchic

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 10, 2013
Houston Texas
Hi I'M looking for a female for my very sad male American Buff named Dominic. We lost his mate 2 weeks ago due to a genetic. Defect where her legs couldn't support her any longer she was only 5MONTHS. we are open to Emdens, Toulouse, American Buff, Sebestapool, possibly Roman and Grey Saddleback. We live in Houston if it's more then two hours we would need to ship. Any help or direction is very much appreciated. Thank you, Shellie Johnson my phone number is 281-687-0371. Any one with information. Please contact me via Pm. Or call

Hi I'M looking for a female for my very sad male American Buff named Dominic. We lost his mate 2 weeks ago due to a genetic. Defect where her legs couldn't support her any longer she was only 5MONTHS. we are open to Emdens, Toulouse, American Buff, Sebestapool, possibly Roman and Grey Saddleback. We live in Houston if it's more then two hours we would need to ship. Any help or direction is very much appreciated. Thank you, Shellie Johnson my phone number is 281-687-0371. Any one with information. Please contact me via Pm. Or call
Very sorry for your loss, maybe look here.. https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/34/other-poultry-birds-hatching-eggs

Sorry for your loss. I have some Sebastopol's smooth breasted teenagers. One I know is a female and she is a grey saddleback. She does have a TWT (Twisted Wing Tip).
If you are interested in her contact me here. [email protected]

I do have her littermate and also a white curly breasted female.
Would have to ship when weather permits on both sides...
My name is Barb

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom