looking for a used copy of Pastured Poultry Profits!

bnentrup

Songster
9 Years
May 5, 2010
Central Indiana
Guys, I figured this was the best place to post the request for a copy of Joel Salatin's book Pastured Poultry Profits. If you are finished with your book, and would be willing to sell.. I could surely use a copy. I know its not rocket science, but I read enough of the transcript online to realize that there are indeed pearls of wisdom, mixed within his opinion, that would greatly benefit my family and I.

We are not trying to get rich, and realize that we profit if we can save money on quality food for our freezer. However, I do want to make an attempt at making money by selling locally over time. We are living pay-check to pay-check like many, and have a new baby at home. Therefore, I am in overdrive to figure out a secondary source of income.

Please let me know if you have a copy and at what price.

Thanks!

Check it out from your local library. You can do that for free and renew as often as needed. That is what I did. It is not a book that after a careful reading and a bit of experience that you will continue to refer to. If your library doesn't have it you can do an inter library loan.

Back
Top Bottom