Looking for a young goose in NJ

My dad said rt. 209 is not even a half hour from me so that might work. What time were you thinking? What route are you taking over there? You wouldn't happen to be taking 80, would you? Sorry, I've only been driving for about a year and a half and I am terrible with directions! I'll definitely keep your number on hand and I will give you a call if e-mails get too confusing.

We don't need to go quite as far north as rte 80. We're headed to somewhat south of that. We are going to try to leave here at 9am, it takes us a couple hours to get up that way. If you have a # we can call we could call you when we get half way or so and better estimate a meeting time. I'd say possibly 11am or so at the exit? It would depend on what we hit trafficwise I suppose.

haha, I sent you an email, but then realized you had said 11 am to meet. That should not be a problem at all. I just need to know a place that we can meet. I know you said rt. 209 but is there a specific place or exit we could meet? Thanks so much! I also sent my cell number.

Back
Top Bottom