Looking for breeder in Alabama.

[email protected]

Hatching
9 Years
Sep 9, 2010
Do you (or someone you know) live in Alabama and have eggs, chicks, juv or adult chickens for sale today or soon?
If so, what breed and where are you located?
Many thanx.

Hi we're on the edge of Alabama and have several different kinds of hatching eggs. Not sure where you are or how far you are willing to travel. Please see the complete listing here: http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/ (sorry not all poultry pages are loaded up at present)

Pm Me if you have any questions. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Nancy

Alabama Bantam Club...... we are breeders of MANY breeds of bantam, as well as large fowl that are in your area.

We will be meeting next month (Oct. 15 and 16th) for a triple points Show in Clanton. Breeders from ALL OVER the Southeast will be here with plenty of their stock in the sale cage area. I've already spoken to breeders requesting sale cages for Bantam breeds of Ameraucana, Seramas, Cochins, Silkies, Polish, Moderns, Japs, and more Old English than you can shake a stick at. Also, I know in large fowl there will be Silver laced Wyandottes and I could bring chicks or pullets/cockerals in BBS Orps, RIR stright comb, and Delaware (and even more breeds that I'm no longer interested in).

Can't come to Clanton? Well, in the next few weeks I know there will be Shows in Muscle Shoals and Boaz that other Clubs will be hosting.

Hope this helps.

Claudia

Back
Top Bottom