LOOKING FOR CHICKS IN HOUSTON,TX..

LaFitz

Hatching
11 Years
Sep 8, 2008
Hello, I am looking for little,yellow chicks.. I don't have any idea where I can buy...Can anybody help me.
tongue.png

Try visiting or calling Conroe Feeder Supply.

Conroe Feeder Supply
100 S Main St
Conroe, TX 77301
(936) 756-5549ý
(936) 441-5549ý

I purchased my chicks from them Mid-July.

As for little yellow chicks, they may grow up to be another color. They have Barred Rocks, Orphington Buffs, Rhode Island Reds, and many more.

I purchased mine at 10 weeks old between $3.40 & $3.50 each. From what they told me, they breed and hatch them on the property.

Give them a call before visiting depending on where you live in Houston to see if they have Chicks and what ages that are available.

Good Luck!

PS:
welcome-byc.gif

Check on Craigslist - there's almost always someone there.

Also, one of my favorite places to go is Wabash Feed and Antiques. They carry chickens year-round and usually have chicks, too. If not, ask for Devin to see if they are going to place an order. They order from Ideal, I think.
http://www.wabashfeed.com/
Wabash Antiques & Feed Store
5701 Washington Ave
Houston, TX 77007-5136
Phone: (713) 863-8322

That place is awesome!

Go to the Wabash feed store. off of washington and TC jester. its in an odd place being so close to the inner city, but its been around forever. the people there are really nice and they have all different breeds of chicks, juvenilles and adults. I got 3 of my chickens from there.

I have a few that will hatch on or about the 25th of the month. If you're patient, I can send you day old chicks in the mail. PM if you're interested ok?

Ryan

I just called both today regarding hens that are already laying. They each have received their shipments this week. The prices between the two differ but not by much. I'll let you call them to determine which price you like compared to breed that have.

BTW, thanks to the folks that suggested these two locations. I am starting out and have no idea who to call.

Back
Top Bottom