Looking for Easter Eggers in MD!

ChexChix

In the Brooder
11 Years
Nov 14, 2008
Maryland
Hello -

I am looking for a couple EE pullets, or possibly some hatching eggs. Bantam size would be preferred, but will take standards!

I'm in the Annapolis area of Maryland, but I'm planning on attending the World of Pets Expo in Timonium in the end of January, and the Poultry show in Belair on March 22 - so I could meet someone there or along the way.

PM me with details!

Thanks so much -

Kathy

Hi,
Kathy I don't have any pullets or EE's but I do have a pure Blue Ameraucana Cockeral that could be bred to any other egg laying breed and make blue or green egg layers. I am in right in Towson MD very close to Timonium

Henry

Last edited:
Hi Henry -

Thanks, but I really can't house any more cockerals/roos right now. Besides, I'd have to WAIT a generation to get those beautful eggs!! LOL!

Will you you be having any Ameraucana pullets/hens available in the future? The blue is SO pretty, but I'm not picky about color...

And are your birds standard size or bantam?

Kathy

P.S. Tracey told me you're a great guy - she said you'd be at the show in March?

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi,
I can't have any roosters either thats why I am trying to bum this nice guy of on you
lol.png
I don't think I will have any EE or Ameraucana hens in spring but I do know where you can get some. www.whitmorefarm.com has blue/ black/ splash ameraucana, Peachick has wheaten and blue wheaten and also blue / black/ splash Marlinchaser may have some mixed ameraucana chicks or pullets for sale he always has broodies hatching different things. I am going to try and make it to the show with a few birds thanks for the compliments. If I decide to sell most of my flock next year as I am going to college soon I will be sure to contact you if I do. I will probably leave my mom with a few layers/ pets for house eggs but I am not sure how many she will want.

Henry

Henry

Back
Top Bottom