LOOKING FOR EGGS>>>>>>>

I have Buff Orpingtons, but I really want people to hatch some of the mixes , the females are all gold with black lacing arround thier necks. They have feathered feet, and are a sex link. The males are black when hatched, and the females are gold when hatched. Although i have not kept any of the males. im sure they are a pretty as the females.These birds are soo friendly, they love attention and to be held. Great for a childs pet. They are also great layers, and if you let eggs sit in nest will sit. But if you want Buff Orpingtons i got them. My site is www.freewebs.com/littleredcoop they are under the for sale section. If you are interested contact me by e-mail [email protected]

turkens, chickens with naked necks,lol. but in my case i rase showgirls they are a cross of turken/silkie. if ya look at my site u'll see my showgirls. the nn's or turkens look like them with plain feathers and red necks with yellow skin. my girls lay bantam eggs, have black skin and silkie feathers. my fav of our layers was always road island reds they laid jumbo eggs.
hope that helps,
silkie

I like my cuckoo marans. They are large,calm birds and lay beautiful dark eggs. Mine lay well all year long except for this past Winter,but no one layed well this past Winter and I had mostly young birds. They turned 6 months old in Sept.

I have some Jersey Giants that lay wonderful large brown eggs once they get started. I have eggs, chicks that have hatched today or started pullets that hatched in December. Just let me know what you would be interested in. I would not ship anything anytime soon due to the weather, but as it warms up I would be more open to shipping any of the above. Thanks, Tamie

Thanks for all the replies. I am still deciding wich to go with, and if I should wait til the weather warms a bit. ??? .... Suggestions.. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom