Looking for Egyptian Fayoumi

S-t-o-n-e

Songster
May 10, 2019
I purchased an order of Egyptian Fayoumi in the mail but they arrived dead, I originally only wanted two hens but I would be happy to change that order if someone is selling them, the other option is waiting until July which I really don’t want to do. Anyone who is selling Egyptian Fayoumi please respond to this thread.

For anyone who sees this I am in New Mexico.

Last edited:
Thank you, I went to check that out but it seems neither my state nor that breed are on that directory, so it was a dead end but thank you for your help.

Have you tried calling Privett? You would probably want to see if you could get someone to share an order with you, but they do list Fayoumis on their price sheet as hatching on Wednesdays.
Privett Hatchery
PO Box 176 Portales, NM 88130
Ph: 575-356-6425
Monday thru Friday 8 AM - 5 PM Mountain Time

I think that both Murray McMurray and Cackle have them. It's tougher than usual to get chicks in the mail right now, so it likely would be better to get some within driving distance if possible.
I had one, years ago, a cute cockerel that came as extra from MMcM. Adorable!
I hope you can find some...
Mary

Yes, Murray Mcmurray has!!! Got my new chicks from them!!! I am super pleased with that Hatchery. Highly recomnend them.

Attachments

• peep.jpg
    peep.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 7
  • peep2.jpg
    peep2.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 6
  • peep3.jpg
    peep3.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 6
  • peep4.jpg
    peep4.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 9
I think that both Murray McMurray and Cackle have them. It's tougher than usual to get chicks in the mail right now, so it likely would be better to get some within driving distance if possible.
I had one, years ago, a cute cockerel that came as extra from MMcM. Adorable!
I hope you can find some...
Mary
Hello there, I got a surprise one from Murray McMurray. I think it is an egytian fayoumi. I am hoping it is a girl. Can you send me photos of yours so i can compare? We are a new chick family

Mary,
Thank you very much. Peep will be 4 weeks tomorrow. I'll keep crossing my fingers.

Attachments

• IMG_20200711_220404.jpg
    IMG_20200711_220404.jpg
    509.2 KB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom