Looking for female Ancona duck

Squiggs

Chirping
Jul 11, 2018
Colorado
I am looking to add a black or blue Ancona hen to my pet flock ideally by next spring. She will be spoiled with love while living together with 1 Ancona drake and 2 female ducks. They spend time in a clean and secure run and free range while I am outside. If all goes well, she may even have the opportunity to produce some beautiful babies with my chocolate fella next year!

My "wishlist":

-Black or blue coloration only
-Friendly/tame or potential to be
-Healthy
-Any age as long as the sex is 100% certain
-Located a few hours from Denver, Colorado

I'm not in a rush to add to my flock so if this ad is still up then I am still looking for the perfect duck! Thanks for your time :)

I have a few I would be willing to part with and can ship

I'm definitely interested, but only in a single hen.

Do you have any pictures of those ancona available and more information on shipping costs/details? I've only had day old ducklings shipped before and I don't want the long distance to harm this girl. I'm willing to wait and order sexed ducklings from you if need be. Please feel free to message me personally or share here. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested, but only in a single hen.

Do you have any pictures of those ancona available and more information on shipping costs/details? I've only had day old ducklings shipped before and I don't want the long distance to harm this girl. I'm willing to wait and order sexed ducklings from you if need be. Please feel free to message me personally or share here. Thanks! :)
Feel free to message me or send me an email. I do not have individual pics of them as I just have too many available right now

Back
Top Bottom