Looking for female white Indian Runner ducks

Langley Laura

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 4, 2013
I'm going to start a small flock of Indian Runners in my backyard, and I have two questions.

1. Does anyone know where I can order sexed white Indian Runner ducklings? I want hens only, maybe about six to ten. I can't find a source for sexed white ducklings--all the breeders want to sell the white ones as straight runs, and I don't know what I'd do with the drakes.

2. Chocolate and black ducklings are available sexed, and either of those would be my second choices. So, for Indian Runners in general, which are the best breeders? I want to be sure to buy top quality ducks that have the pronounced upright carriage.

hi, im new to this site, we have just bought 6 indian runner ducklings, they are gorgeous but we bought them unsexed, they are very hard to come by we had great dufficulty finding them. i looked on ebay at people selling the eggs and then messaged them to see if they would sell the ducklings, we were lucky and found some about 60miles away, other than looking on the internet i can not suggest anything else, ours are 3 weeks old, i hope you have some joy in finding them, i could post links of the sites iv used if you want :) p.s where abouts do you come from

Back
Top Bottom