Looking for fertile eggs for my broody..... Close to Massachusetts

Layin Eggs

Songster
12 Years
Nov 4, 2007
South Eastern, MA
Hello fellow chicken addicts,

I was hoping to find someone in my area that has 6-12 fertile eggs for my broody hen. poor girl is trying to set a clutch but little does she know our eggs aren't fertile. I was hoping to find a few that I could let her try and hatch so she can get the broodiness out of her system.
Please respond with breed type, your location and possible shipping cost. Thanks

I have also put a post on Craigslist for my area so hopefully i can find someone local to pick them up instead of shipping.

Thanks, Lisa

I'm in western Mass and also looking for just a few fertile eggs to put under my broody hen. I only want 3-4 and if I could get them close enough to home, that would feel good.

I can send you both eggs just for the cost of shipping. I have a pen with RIR, Amerucanas running togther....

joni

I just went an pick up a dozen Auraucana (sp?) eggs from a local farm he was selling chick but was willing to sell us a dz eggs. Hopefully my broody will take to them. She was sooooo not happy that we keep taking out the eggs. hope all goes well
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom