looking for games (lf) all kinds

WHISTLER

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 7, 2011
Woodbury, Minnesota
im looking for some new game lines, interested in just about anything but the top of my list is greys, pumpkin hulseys. but am open to all offers including orientals and other games pm with any offers i have pay pal

I have a wait list for my pumpkin hulsey eggs, but I'll be glad to add your name to it if you like. Also, I'll be glad to check with my neighbor to see what he might have as well, if you like! Have a blessed day. Nancy

By greys do you mean grey jungle fowl? If so let me know I just hatch out 8 chickes.

Gino

Quote:
In gamefowl silver duckwings and golden duckwings are simply called grey, this is also extended to silver quill/silver ginger in rare occasions, but this is only so in American's/Spanish/Oriental. Old English being show birds now are more color specific.

WHISTLER, I saw you found the other forum. That'd be a good place to get some birds, maybe even stop by the Show off your games thread here. I've been thinking on it, but haven't been able to really recall anyone. You might could get in touch with Randy Jumper for some of his Kelso, they're probably some of the best gamefowl you will get. His father Johnnie Jumper is pretty much the most popular breeder of Kelso.

Some folks here have bought birds from him recently, as well as a guy on the other forum (ultimatefowl), look up Ryan over there. He posted a couple pictures of the yellow legged pea comb strain of theirs. If I recall correctly, they've got four different lines.

-Daniel

Back
Top Bottom