Looking for Giant Cochin Breeders!

I have adult 2009 hatch pullets and cockerels for sale and will have eggs for sale in April. I am located in Oklahoma and have been showing Large Cochins for 10 years. I have black and white for sale but also raise buff, blue, brown red and brown cochins. You may see our birds at www.garrettnest.com

Thanks,

Bo Garrett

Quote:
OMG , DO YOU SELL EGGS
ep.gif
bow.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
i love your black st cochins !!!!! do you sell eggs form your cochins >???????

We have Cochins and they are laying very well right now. There are 3 batches in the brooder we have hatched for ourselves so far this year.

BlueRoo.jpg

BlueHen.jpg

Sharon

Kate, you won't find many better Cochins than Bo Garrett's (see his post above). And he is local to you and me both, so that makes it so much better!

ooooohhhhh - I am thrilled to find someone who breeds lf mottled cochins
love.gif
! There are no pics on the website that I saw tho
sad.png
Mr Garrett do you sell eggs or chicks to individuals? I am in VA so they'd have to be shipped....

Looking for standard frizzle cochins - red, black, white, blue, any colors really. Looking for them in Jan or Feb. I am in VA and will travel up to 5 hours to get them. They also need to be marek's vaccinated. Please let me know :)

Hi! Im in CA and am looking for someone who breeds Standard Cochins, Im looking to purchase some columbians, splash, and black :) Im looking for breeders who ship (overnight of course :) )

Back
Top Bottom