1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Looking for Lavender Orpingtons

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by sunshinehouse, Mar 17, 2018.

1. sunshinehouse

sunshinehouse In the Brooder

Mar 17, 2018
    I live in the Central Pennsylvania area -- can get to MD, OH, NY / am willing to drive a bit -- and am looking to purchase 5-6 lavender orpington chics (specifically hens) this spring. This will be my first time having chickens. Can anyone help me find out where I might find some nice chickens? Thanks!

2. eggciting eggs

eggciting eggs Chirping

Jan 14, 2018
    Massachusettes
    I know Meyer Hatchery has some but I don't know if they're sold out, they are located in Polk, Ohio. I don't know where else they are sold, but I hope this helps.

3. sayrenity

sayrenity In the Brooder

Jan 21, 2017
    I will have some chicks in 5-6 weeks and I am NPIP so I can ship them. Check out my facebook (Serenity Valley Floofs and Fluffers) for more info or email me [email protected].

4. Reiky's

Reiky's In the Brooder

Mar 19, 2018
    Eagle, Colorado
    We just purchased 30 chics today. The Lavender are $22 per female.
    https://www.meyerhatchery.com/productinfo.a5w?prodID=LAOS

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: