LOOKING FOR O.E GAME BANTYS IN KY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rma, Dec 22, 2008.

1. rma

rma New Egg

Dec 22, 2008
    I am new to the forum and am looking for some pairs or trios of o.e game bantys I am looking for some nice ones to maybe show in the state fair interested in blues , blacks , brown reds,pyles and greys .I am located just south of louisville .

thanks mark

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  2. Ms. Lewis Rich

Ms. Lewis Rich Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Hi Mark ,
    Welcome ! I show Bantam Cochins and plan on being at the fair this year showing. I don' t off hand know of any show OEG's for sale. Go to index and where am I where are you then go to Ky. People they may know there where you can get some.
    Hope this helps

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    There are a lot of people that sell them, let me check there was a guy that had pairs and trios for sale, though the only color I remember was the crele. BRB.

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
  5. rma

rma New Egg

Dec 22, 2008
    Thanks Shelley if I dont find pairs I might just have to order me some eggs and hatch them but I have time so I will keep looking I have around 100 brown egglayer eggs in the incubator when they hatch I am going to sell those chicks to help finance this hobby I know once I get started how I am [​IMG]

6. KYTrader

KYTrader Out Of The Brooder

Sep 14, 2008
    Southeast Kentucky
    I still have several young pairs of OEG Crele for sale. They come from show quality stock. Herman Woody is the man this line came from. Herman lives in Tennessee. I also have spangle, lemon blues, splash and one pair of porcelin. I live in Southeast Kentucky.

7. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

what breeds of brown egg layers are you going to have?

meri

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by