LOOKING FOR O.E GAME BANTYS IN KY

rma

Hatching
11 Years
Dec 22, 2008
I am new to the forum and am looking for some pairs or trios of o.e game bantys I am looking for some nice ones to maybe show in the state fair interested in blues , blacks , brown reds,pyles and greys .I am located just south of louisville .

thanks mark

Last edited:
Hi Mark ,
Welcome ! I show Bantam Cochins and plan on being at the fair this year showing. I don' t off hand know of any show OEG's for sale. Go to index and where am I where are you then go to Ky. People they may know there where you can get some.
Hope this helps

There are a lot of people that sell them, let me check there was a guy that had pairs and trios for sale, though the only color I remember was the crele. BRB.

Ok, the guys handle is KYTrader that I was thinking of. He had posted an ad in the KY Traders!! thread here's the link... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=102275&p=3

This
was posted in November, so I'm not sure if he still has them. Good luck! All I have is a whole bunch of red pyle cockerels...
rant.gif

Thanks Shelley if I dont find pairs I might just have to order me some eggs and hatch them but I have time so I will keep looking I have around 100 brown egglayer eggs in the incubator when they hatch I am going to sell those chicks to help finance this hobby I know once I get started how I am
tongue.png

I still have several young pairs of OEG Crele for sale. They come from show quality stock. Herman Woody is the man this line came from. Herman lives in Tennessee. I also have spangle, lemon blues, splash and one pair of porcelin. I live in Southeast Kentucky.

Back
Top Bottom