Looking for quail eggs

booogieman007

In the Brooder
10 Years
Oct 19, 2009
Unknow
Any body have quail eggs for sale? I need to get them from some one who is N.P.I.P Certified. I'm looking for, Tuxedo, Italain, English, Taxes A&M, and Conturnix. Thanks
big_smile.png

All of those are different variations of coturnix, do you mean you want browns? ugly ducky has some jumbo browns and jumbo goldens, and is NPIP certified. I'm not sure of anyone else that is NPIP.

Quote:
Whos that? I'm new to this back yard poultry

Thanks!!! thats so much help!! Any breed, that is not cross breed is good. I need some that is NPIP since im NPIP and don't want my birds to get samanila plorum. Or what ever its called.
lol.png

I think NPIP tests for pollorum and avian influenza, but I could be wrong on that
smile.png
Click on the user list link on the top (in the blue bar across the entire top of the page) and enter ugly ducky in the 'name' category. I believe there are a few others, but I can't think of any right now.

Being NPIP, you can't get birds (or eggs) from sources not NPIP, I believe it will negate your certification. Eventually I hope to be, if I were now you'd really be in luck
smile.png
I have all the colors you're looking for and more
big_smile.png
But I'm not NPIP
hmm.png

Here's A Thought.... Look In The Other Poultry For Sale/ Auction Area... Ugly Ducky Had An Auction Posted There 2 Days Ago For Eggs

Its very expinsive to get NPIP in Utah. Its about 200 bucks. I heard other states is free, or just a few bucks.

Last edited:
Quote:
Or being the helpful (albeit grumpy
tongue.png
) person that you are, you could do a search yourself and post the links, everyone was a newbie at one time or another
smile.png

Quote:
tongue.png
) person that you are, you could do a search yourself and post the links, everyone was a newbie at one time or another
smile.png

GRUMPY? I WAS SIMPLY MAKING A SUGGESTION, BESIDES DONT HAVE RATS TO GO AND CATCH?
smile.png

Quote:
tongue.png
smile.png

GRUMPY? I WAS SIMPLY MAKING A SUGGESTION, BESIDES DONT HAVE RATS TO GO AND CATCH?
smile.png

Nope, moved my cages, they can't reach them anymore
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom