Looking for replacement nurture right 360 power cord

Dr Dove

Hatching
Apr 25, 2021
Anyone have success finding the nurture right 360 power cord? I only used my incubator once last year and cannot find the power cord. I have the turner cord attached.
Thanks,
C Dove

I don't really know what the problem is with your power supply but any 12/3 or larger cable can be used to replace the other damaged cord unless there is a problem inside the incubator.
Lowe's, Home Depot or any hardware store should have the wire you need.

Thank you but the power supply cord is lost. I need a new one and the incubator itself states to only utilize the one included.

If you only need to supply power to the controller, you can put any wire in its place that will supply the same amount of current.
There should be a label on it somewhere that states what the wattage or amperage is.

Definitely contact the company. I got a replacement cord last year. I think it cost around $10.

Help me understand this. Does the original cord have a plug on one end to go into the wall and a different style on the other end that plugs into the incubator?

Help me understand this. Does the original cord have a plug on one end to go into the wall and a different style on the other end that plugs into the incubator?
Yes it has an inline adapter brick like an old laptop. The part that goes into the incubator is a round barrel DC plug that goes to the adapter brick and a separate cord goes from that to the wall.

Anyone have success finding the nurture right 360 power cord? I only used my incubator once last year and cannot find the power cord. I have the turner cord attached.
Thanks,
C Dove
I got another part replaced through Tractor Supply. I went in and explained the issue to them and they looked up the manufacturer/supplier in their books. I got directly to the right place - and they shipped the part to TSC for free!

Back
Top Bottom