Looking for Silkies for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three Generation

In the Brooder
11 Years
Nov 24, 2008
I am currently looking for some of any color silkies for sale they can be chicks or full grown. My sons silkies that he plannedon taking to the conty fair have crooked toes. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.

Where are you located? And when is fair? I have 20 eggs but not due to hatch until last week of Feb. These are from SQ stock. Did you check Eggbid.com? Some nice silkies on there.

here is a pic of the parents. Blue/Splash.

27406_dscn1306.jpg
27406_dscn1353.jpg

Sorry, these are not the best pictures. I have four hens laying right now. The rooster is in front in the first picture. The hen behind him is laying an egg every day. The hen in the second picture is laying every other day. Here is a picture of a hen that carries the Lavander Gene so I should get some cute babies. (If they hatch!) I will ship and the cost is not to bad for chicks. Let me know what you think.
27406_dscn1356.jpg

This is for both luvducks and cammy any idea how much you would charge for the bird and about how much youthink shipping would be.

Thanks

I was looking for $5.00 for each chick. How many are you interested in? If you only want one I will put one or two extra for free to keep it company. Not good to ship one baby alone. Looks like shipping will be $10.00.

Back
Top Bottom