Looking for Silkies in South Florida

Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations of where I might be able to find buff and partridge silkies in south Florida. I already have some beautiful black, blue and splash chicks and looking to add a few new colors. Thank you!
Did you ever find any? I'm looking as well so connect and if I find or you do we can help one another out.

Did you ever find any? I'm looking as well so connect and if I find or you do we can help one another out.
I ended up ordering 3 pullets from a breeder in California, Bailey’s Exotic Silkies. I’ve found a few people on Facebook selling hens or pullets but they were really far away. If you’re on Facebook look in the groups ‘chicken rehoming of Florida’ or ‘Florida backyard chickens and poultry’

I ended up ordering 3 pullets from a breeder in California, Bailey’s Exotic Silkies. I’ve found a few people on Facebook selling hens or pullets but they were really far away. If you’re on Facebook look in the groups ‘chicken rehoming of Florida’ or ‘Florida backyard chickens and poultry’
I just started hatching so hopefully will have a steady supply of new fluffs!

Thanks but I'm banned from FB for being a conservative and loving my country so I can't get on there...not that I want to. I finally found a place right under my nose. If anyone else is in Palm beach or Martin counties here is the link: https://redbarn1.com/. They are in Jupiter, FL, almost on the Martin County border.

Back
Top Bottom