Looking for Silkies - Pick up if near Tennessee. Ship if not. (Wanted)

StrawberryHouseMouse

Songster
10 Years
Mar 23, 2009
Cleveland, Tennessee
Im looking for me some silkies. If anyone happens to know any for sale or are selling some yourself. Please email me at [email protected]
Please include photos and prices. Where you live and if you need to ship or have them picked up.

Thank you!
big_smile.png

<3 Thanks Chris. Lots of hugs for you!

If it helps anyone feel a little more at ease, this is a little photo, reicently taken of where I plan on putting my silkies when I get them. Its a shed/coop. On the outside its got a little 4x4 box they can go into when ever they like. Inside that box there is a roost. And on the side is 4 next boxes. Built onto the inside of the shed from the smaller box is some more next boxes that I can access from the inside of the shed.
smile.png
its got a little wired pen area for running around outside safely too. Ive raised silkies for 7 years and chickens in general for much longer then that. I lost what I had when I moved but now Im ready to get back into the hobby. So rest assured your babies are going to a good home! <3

Last edited:
I have some partridge that I would part with. I don't have many photos here at work but email me and I will make arrangements to send some. I live in Lewisburg, TN which is straight down from Nashville real close to the AL border.

Back
Top Bottom