Looking for Silkies - Pick up if near Tennessee. Ship if not. (Wanted)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by StrawberryHouseMouse, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Im looking for me some silkies. If anyone happens to know any for sale or are selling some yourself. Please email me at [email protected]
    Please include photos and prices. Where you live and if you need to ship or have them picked up.

Thank you! [​IMG]

2. bump [​IMG]

3. I'll vouch for her. I know she is a "New Egg" but I referred her to BYC to find some PQ silkies.

4. <3 Thanks Chris. Lots of hugs for you!

If it helps anyone feel a little more at ease, this is a little photo, reicently taken of where I plan on putting my silkies when I get them. Its a shed/coop. On the outside its got a little 4x4 box they can go into when ever they like. Inside that box there is a roost. And on the side is 4 next boxes. Built onto the inside of the shed from the smaller box is some more next boxes that I can access from the inside of the shed. [​IMG] its got a little wired pen area for running around outside safely too. Ive raised silkies for 7 years and chickens in general for much longer then that. I lost what I had when I moved but now Im ready to get back into the hobby. So rest assured your babies are going to a good home! <3

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2009
  5. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    Welcome! I just know that someone is going to help fill that adorable coop with some precious Silkies!

Glad you joined us....

[​IMG]

6. Still looking [​IMG]

7. ~Fiddles her thumbs~

8. tpflabs

tpflabs Songster

Oct 20, 2007
    Metamora, Illinois
    pm sent..

9. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    I have some partridge that I would part with. I don't have many photos here at work but email me and I will make arrangements to send some. I live in Lewisburg, TN which is straight down from Nashville real close to the AL border.

10. Thank you, Ive sent a privet message [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: