Looking for silkies.

Jferlisi

i dont eat chicken!!!!
9 Years
Nov 2, 2010
Menifee CA
Hi everyone, i am looking into getting a few silkies but i dont know where to get them. I am in southern california and would like to get 2-3 chicks. If anyone could tell me of a spot in socal they know of to get them i would very much appreciate it. I am a few miles outside of temecula and would like somewhere close. I am not looking for any show quality silkies. Thanks.

Go on Inland Empire Craigslist. Silkies are quite popular round these parts. Don't forget to go into the old dates of postings, and email everyone. I wish I could remember which places had them. I know there was a feed store in Norco that had them....Jim's something...good luck!

im getting a white one on wednesday, this lady has some buff colored ones for sale in Alta Loma near Rancho Cucamonga too, but she's only selling a trio ( roo and 2 hens) about 7 months old

Ya i have been looking on craigslist and nothing. But i will keep a eye out and i used to live in norco so i will ask my dad about that feed store. He does horses there all the time.

OMG. So i under the wrong area. Stupid me. I found someone in my small town selling them WOOT. I am SOO HAPPY.
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom